Sharing Inspiration 2021 - Computational Thinking and Coding in the Classroom
- Event DateSeptember 16, 2021 4:00pm - 7:00pm (GMT+01:00) Berlin
- Event Description:
- Computational Thinking and Coding have already penetrated the curricula in the schools of most countries, but they may not yet be mainstream. Should these topics have the same priorities as language or science and mathematics? Could computational thinking be the vehicle for delivering 'thinking skills' in the classroom? What motivates young people to write a program?Program and speakers:
- Ramon Moorlog (Chairman of the Dutch computer science teacher association, NL): What means Computational Thinking for Education? - Connections to Mathematics
- Cathy Baars (T³ Netherlands): Can Computational thinking help students to learn reasoning in physics?
- Alexandre Gomes (T³ Portugal): STEM projects as a vehicle for integrating computational thinking into the curriculum
- Tonguç Özdaş, Uğur Mert, Yunus Emre Doğan (T³ Turkey): From CBR To TI Innovator Hub, Metamorphosis of a Math Teacher
- Ian Galloway (T³ Europe): moderation
- Thank you for your interest! We look forward to meeting you! Please sign up below.